LOOK! I'm blogging!!!

9:48 PM


Hello Friends!! May is upon us and if you are like me, life is spinning at a crazy rate!! Well, guess what?? The new MomAgendas are in and the new colors are fabulous!!! Just the thought of a clean, crisp planner makes me smile!


Also new this year is the ability to personalize your MomAgenda! You know I was first in line for that! You can have your name or initials stamped into the cover of your MomAgenda for $5! How fun! Take a look at the new styles and other accessories(www.momagenda.com) and let me know if you would like to place an order. Just like last year, I am offering a 20% discount to customers who order their MomAgenda from me when I place my first order. Please respond to me with the color and style you would like by Friday, May 14th to take advantage of the discount.

I know many of you may have graduation gifts and end-of-the-year teacher gifts that you are shopping for. Let Initial Envy make it easy!! We have lots of ideas for the perfect gift! For just a few ideas, visit our Facebook Page to look at our photo albums. If you aren't on FB, click here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brentwood-TN/Initial-Envy/163561283693?v=photos&ref=ts#!/album.php?aid=210435&id=163561283693 to see some of our ideas for Graduation and teachers. Also, don't forget I can monogram anything you buy elsewhere.

Finally, my family was so blessed to not be personally affected by the recent flooding here in the Nashville area. I feel so incredibly blessed!!! I have been racking my brain for ways I can help and seeing as how I have a sweet 4 year old tagging along with me most days, I can't go rip out drywall or bleach baseboards. Soooo...what I can do is make a donation. Initial Envy will be donating 20% of all profits for the month of May to Hands on Nashville. Help me make a difference!!

Have a wonderful week and try to stay sane!! you know what they say, May is the new December!

Blessings, Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment